Contact us Inquire Now


Frequently Asked Questions


We have compiled the following information, based on our client’s most frequently asked questions. If you have a question and you can not find your answer here, please feel free to schedule a complimentary telephone consultation with Nikki Andrews.

You can check the status of your federal and state refunds via each entities’ official website. IRS.GOV (Federal), REVENUE.WI.GOV (Wisconsin) and REVENUE.STATE.MN.US (Minnesota) are commonly used in this region.

The IRS has a helpful tool on their website to assist you in making sure your withholding is adequate. This comprehensive tool will give recommendations for making adjustments to your withholding to ensure you do not owe a balance at the end of the year – or, if a refund is desired, what adjustments you need to make to ensure you overpay your taxes.

Visit IRS.GOV to make your federal estimated tax payments. For state estimates, visit the appropriate state’s website; in this region, taxpayers will typically make estimated tax payments to either Wisconsin (REVENUE.WI.GOV) or Minnesota (REVENUE.STATE.MN.US).

YES! Choosing not to file, simply because you cannot pay is a terrible decision. Penalties are assessed for failing to file on time and failure to pay. Mitigate your damages on one, if you cannot control the other. By not filing the return, you are potentially increasing your balance automatically by 25%; you are separately potentially increasing your balance by an additional 25% if you do not pay. If you are truly unable to pay your taxes based on financial hardship – relief is available.

YES! We have a tried-and-true process for recreating records for both income and expenses. Do not let a lack of documentation be the reason you are continuing to fail to file.

You can apply for an EIN directly on the IRS website (IRS.GOV); however, we recommend you consult with a professional prior to attempting this on your own, as there are many aspects to consider when you are starting a business.

YES! Ask us about our flexible payment plans during your complimentary consultation.


Contact Us

Contact Us

Please fill out the form below to inquire about Tax Resolution.